Hollywood Says...

Perhaps one of the top 4 blogs in the world, Hollywood Says could be, perhaps, one of the most random assortments of posts ever... perhaps.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's almost December!?

... Steve McQueen was the man, second only to John Candy.

The location is New York. The date is November 25, 2006. The time is 6:13pm. It is a saturday. We are less than a week from December and the weather is ridiculous... it was in the 50's today... warm enough to ride my bike, and tomorrow is supposed to be about 60. I don't know what's going on, but it's pretty awesome.

On my bike ride today, I passed a police officer who didn't like the look of my bike apparently. It must scream, "this guy speeds, follow him for the next 15 minutes and hope he does something illegal." I didn't, and he finally stopped tailing me. Jerkface.

Anyway, I stopped along the side of the road to have a cigarette and relax my clutch hand from some heavy use. A crazy old shaman showed up out of thin air. He said, "I will grant you three wishes, all you have to do is give me a tuna sandwich." I told him to go away, because obviously a tuna sandwich would have been work keeping for myself... if I even had one. I asked him, "You are a shaman, right?"
"Well, yeah, of course I am. What else could I possibly be?"
"Oh, I don't know, a fucking genie? I mean you are claiming that you will grant me three wishes."
"Dude, I'm a shaman, not a magician, I can't grant wishes myself."
"What do you mean? How else would you have my wishes granted."
"Obviously I have a genie. I would make him do it. Just give me a tuna sandwich."
That being said, it all seemed to make sense now. So, I took him up on his offer. My first wish was for a tuna sandwich to give to the shaman. Running short on ideas for wishes 2 and 3, I just came up with some quick and shitty wishes. My second wish was for a pocket full of quarters, because I like the sound a pocket full of quarters makes. My third wish was for a hot chick to flash me as I rode by her on the road.

So, on my way home, I noticed a bag in the middle of the road with a '$' symbol on it. I stopped and picked it up. $90 worth of quarters! Sweet! Put that in my pocket. Later on, I see the most gorgeous chick in my entire life just hanging out by the road. As I got closer, she started to point at me and giggle. All of the sudden she pulled off her clothes and was completely naked. Now, I don't really believe in genies or anything, but after my experience today, I am having serious second thoughts.

Crazy!

-Hollywood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home