Hollywood Says...

Perhaps one of the top 4 blogs in the world, Hollywood Says could be, perhaps, one of the most random assortments of posts ever... perhaps.

Monday, September 25, 2006

The world needs more people like me!

... it's not the end of the world if you're spotted cheating on your spouse, just lie and say it was for your upcoming blockbuster. They'll understand, you're rich.

For whatever reason, I decided to do a headstand today. Since it's been quite some time since I've done one, I figured I would start with some of the lessons I learned as a kid in "tumble school." No lie, I attended tumble school where I learned to do headstands and things like that, but never any cool flips or anything. My parents, who I always figured to be various mixtures of European ranging from Irish to Czech apparently felt it was necessary to give me a Russian upbringing and train me to be a circus performer. With illusions of one day becoming a great ninja, minus the hardwork and commitment required in any sort of martial art, I thought this was a cool idea and went along with it, I think. I was really young, so I don't remember saying yes, but I wish I could do backflips and stuff now, so I'm pretty sure I was keen on the whole idea. Anyway, getting back to things, I did this really cool headstand today and it felt weird.

Using some new technology discovered in a man made crate burried in my backyard, I have a device which allows me to see what is going on at this exact moment on the other side of the globe. The technology is wonderful, but I still have yet to see anything. It only works exactly where I stand and only lets me see a 12 inch circle of whatever. It looks like a sewer grate, or maybe a fishing net, or whatever. It's pretty cool, but I'd like to see some kung fu action or maybe some gang wars or something like that. It weighs too much to move though.

My face is radiating light tonight. I think it's from my side trip to Indian Point's main reactor. I was a little chilly and needed a quick warmup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home