Hollywood Says...

Perhaps one of the top 4 blogs in the world, Hollywood Says could be, perhaps, one of the most random assortments of posts ever... perhaps.

Monday, September 04, 2006

What was once 99 has now turned into 0 bottles on the wall!

... Ferrari's make sure people know you are rich and successful.

After Hurricane Escongitoritorious, or whatever it was, came through on saturday, this weekend turned out to be really nice. In fact, the weekend was SO nice, I convinced the parents to allow me to purchase a motorcycle (which was understood as the one thing I could NOT do while living under their roof, as it would result in me finding a new place to live). Not sure whether I called their bluff or if I convinced them otherwise, but I still rule. As a result of my current happiness, I am going to write the next paragraph like 95% of the current children in high school who have a computer... please forgive me if it's off a bit, as I had no formal training...

O! i frgot 2 tll u all, butt i spnt lyke 500 buks on motorcycle geer. omg, da stff is awsum. itz lyke all blk n silvr n ncludes boots, gloves, hlmit, n jackit. i m reely glad 4 it tho. now i can b safe. i still need mor of dis stuff butt 4 now i jus wanna ryde. now if only i can find a honda 599, den i m gd 2 go.

Wow, I really don't know how they can do that. I found some poor souls blog on here that was written entirely like that. I think you get to the point where you're hardpressed to believe this kid does NOT have a mental problem. What are teachers teaching these days? Please, teachers, especially the ones that I know, act now! Pick up the slack for the horrible teachers out there who promote this freedom of expression stuff, the teachers who appear on Jay Leno's "Jay-walking" segments, and the idiot girls on the wheel of fortune who play during college week and are going to school for teaching. These people, while a few may have just had a bad day, and destroying the world! I can see it now, future headlines..., "prez wages war on cuntry 4 bein stoopid." God, help us now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home