Hollywood Says...

Perhaps one of the top 4 blogs in the world, Hollywood Says could be, perhaps, one of the most random assortments of posts ever... perhaps.

Friday, September 01, 2006

I *heart* Meat!

... wearing sunglasses is a MUST if you want to be taken seriously.

I am a pretty big fan of burgers, steaks, filets, etc. Meat rules my world. I am all about people enjoying their vegetables and tofu and such. I mean, c'mon now, who DOESN'T enjoy a good old fashioned Tofurkey? Mmm! But, there's just something pleasing about sinking your chompers into processed dead cute animals that leaves your stomach topped off and your ego swelling; knowing you're truly the alpha animal in that equation. Yay for meat!

Tin foil hats have been the topic of the day. To be honest, nobody I know has even discussed the matter, BUT, I've been thinking about them all day. I think tin foil hats are about all we can use to protect ourselves against plaque and gingevitis (please check the spelling on both of those). Toothbrushes no longer work. It would be like going into battle with a broad sword and shield while the other team has AK-47s. Just not going to cut it. Tin foil hats on the other hand offer the best solution. Instead of inserting it as a filling, if you use it as protective head gear, you set up a barrier that those things must pass through, and even if something does make it through, it takes notice of your tin foil hat and knows that you mean business.

4 Comments:

Blogger Noelle said...

You know, I was thinking about teeth in the car this morning. It's so strange that we have to go to the dentist and we have to brush them twice a day to keep them from falling out and hurting. Why is this design so flawed? Shouldn't our bodies just work the way they are? Why do we have to keep them maintained like this?

Tofurkey is gross. But tofu pups are awesome, despite the ridiculous name. More people would be vegetarians (or at least not make fun of vegetarians so much) if the nomenclature wasn't so awful.

8:51 AM  
Blogger The Dutchess of Kickball said...

Noelle, I agree. I greatly enjoy a good Phoney Balogna sandwich, but how can people think you are making an educated decision when you call it Phoney Balogna?

9:28 AM  
Blogger Hollywood said...

Personally, I have no issues with vegetarians. I just don't like people pushing beliefs onto another person, which is what many vegetarians or vegans or 1/2and1/2's (whatever you call those people who are okay with chomping on the flesh of a fish or bird, but not cow because it's not REALLY meat if it flies or swims), and that's not cool.

Personally, tofu tastes like shit on it's own (what very little taste it has)... and people say, "oh, well, if you cook it with stuff it tastes like what you cook it in." Well, then why the fuck not just eat more of what you cooked it in and save yourself the bean curd or whatever it is.

And yes, teeth should be covered under the same processes that mend broken bones and cartilidge. Can you imagine the world pre-toothbrush? eww. Thanks for the comments.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Hollywood said...

Jenny, I appreciate the comment, especially since I don't know you. I clicked on your name and it says your 15 and from Australia. Been there once and loved it, and was about that age... I think I was actually 16 at the time.

Anyway... here's the problem with letting people eat tofu. While a person's decisions do not directly effect my, as a collective, tofu eaters do hurt the environment. Now, I don't mean ALL tofu eaters, I'm sure some people love a good Roast Beef and tofu sandwich.

I am talking about all the people who eat tofu and vegetable and no animals. The problem with these people is they are selfish. They only think of themselves. They should start thinking, "but what if I eat all of the plants with all my other plant eating buddies and all the little animals we swear to not eat die off?" They promote the extinction of herbivores as well as the eventual extinction of carnivores who will be left without prey except for humans and other carnivores. In fact, lets take this one step further and say that vegetarians promote the kill of people. Since we all know that the handicapped, elderly, and the children are always the first to go in most herds, it's fair to say that the same would go if coyotes, or in your case, Jenny, the dingos, would start with the babies, the elderly and the handicapped, and once their all gone or at least scarce, will begin to eat the healthy, starting with the slowest and weakest and working their way up the chain.

Jenny, the problem is that the world is going to be left with one of two groups because of vegetarians. 1) The muscle-clad strong men and women of this world who can stack 5000lb busses on top of each other OR 2) The predators of the world. Just remember this the next time you're shouting, "The dingo ate my baby!"

Seriously though, thanks for the comment.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home