Hollywood Says...

Perhaps one of the top 4 blogs in the world, Hollywood Says could be, perhaps, one of the most random assortments of posts ever... perhaps.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Welcome to all of my future loyal readers!

...never try to step in front of a moving vehicle without having your stunt double at hand.

So, here marks the beginning of a brand new journey. Now, I have a blog on livejournal, and I even have one on myspace, but blogger is all brand new to me. I'm not into the whole "talk about everything you touch, taste, hear, or smell" journals, so you really won't find that here unless it's something uber exciting.

It's currently 61 and raining in NY. It's currently 88 and clear in Hollywood. Guess where I'd rather be?

I'll leave this post short... and on these words... the world according to Hollywood is much more interesting than the world according to some other person's blog, so read mine instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home